Subject: RE: MT. VERNON // VOY. 002/25 (04-01) // KHK // Q88-CREW LIST
From: Master-Vernon <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS - SSG | NP '" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2025 14:50:38 +0800

Dear Agent,

Good day,

Please find update Q88.

 

Best Regards.

MASTER

M.T. VERNON 

*  :+12564551045 (VSAT)

*  :+881 677102482 (IRIDIUM)

*  :435495112  [Inm SAT C-Telex]

*  : [email-masked]

Note:

1. Vsl can receive/transmit msgs upto max 10 mb at a time.

2. The vessel's email is not monitored continuously.  For urgent matters,
the vessel should be contacted via the Telephone in addition to e-mail.

P Help save & recycle paper ! 

Environment's Friendly.

 

 

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 12 June 2025 2:09 pm
To: 'Master-Vernon' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT. VERNON // VOY. 002/25 (04-01) // KHK // Q88-CREW LIST

Date: 12/06/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. VERNON

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

Pls be informed that there is an inconsistency between the crew list and the
vsl's Q88 documentation. To address this issue, pls provide us with the
updated Q88 at your earliest convenience.

Your timely response is appreciated. 

Thank you so much for your time and amazing cooperation.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999