Subject: RE: MT. SCALER // VOY. 04-01 // KHK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS (Part 1)
From: Master of MT Scaler <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS - SSG | NP '" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops4'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2025 18:14:51 +0800

Dear Agent,

Good day,

Please find attached docs.

*        SHIP'S FULL PARTICULARS- attached

*        P&I CLUB CERTIFICATE (FULL PAGES)- attached (& IRANIAN
P&I)-reverting

*        IMO CREW LIST- attached

*        STORE LIST- attached

*        BANDED STORE LIST- attached

*        NIL LIST- attached

*        R.O.B. & O.B.Q. REPORT

*        CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRY- attached

*        BALLAST WATER REPORTING FORM-attached 

*        LAST 10 PORTS OF CALL- attached

*        COPY OF LAST PC- attached

*        VOYAGE NUMBER- 04B/25

*        ISPS FORM (SHIP'S PRE-ARRIVAL SECURITY REPORT) (The blank form is
attached. Please fill/sign/stamp and send the scanned copy of it) - attached

*        PERSONAL EFFECT LIST- attached 

*        CERTIFICATE OF CLASSIFICATION- attached

*        TONNAGE CERTIFICATE- attached

*        ISSC (INTERNATIONAL SHIP SECURITY CERTIFICATE) - attached

*        SSO CERTIFICATE (SHIP SECURITY OFFICER CERTIFICATE) - attached

*        ISM (INTERNATIONAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION) - attached

*        MARITIME DECLARATION OF HEALTH- attached

*        NARCOTIC CERTIFICATE- attached

*        VACCINATION LIST- attached 

*        CARGO PRE-STOWAGE PLAN- attached

*        EMPTY CARGO MANIFEST- N/A

*        HEIGHT OF MANIFOLD FROM WATERLINE - 16.4m

*        DISTANCE FROM BOW TO CENTER OF MANIFOLD - 123.0m

*        VALIDITY OF "CERTIFICATE OF INSTALLATIONS REGISTRATION" AND LAST
TEST RESULT REPORT OF DECK MOORING WINCHES - 05 Sep 2025 / 

*        CONDITION OF CRANES P AND S - Good

*        CONDITION OF ACC. LADDERS P AND S - Good

*        NAME OF APPROVED TYPE OF BOW FITTINGS FOR SPM MOORING -  Single
point mooring chain stopper

*        RADIO CERTIFICATE- - attached

*        LAST 3 CARGO- attached

*        NEXT PORT OF CALL - TBC

*        ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE DRAFTS - F:6.0M A:8.0M - 14.2M E/K

 

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> 
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2025 12:10 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; ops4 <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; ops <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT. SCALER // VOY. 04-01 // KHK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS

Date: 12/06/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SCALER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain,

We trust this email finds you well.

Please provide us with the following docs/info ASAP required by the relevant
port and terminal:

*        SHIP'S FULL PARTICULARS

*        P&I CLUB CERTIFICATE (FULL PAGES) (& IRANIAN P&I)

*        IMO CREW LIST

*        STORE LIST

*        BANDED STORE LIST

*        NIL LIST

*        R.O.B. & O.B.Q. REPORT

*        CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRY

*        BALLAST WATER REPORTING FORM

*        LAST 10 PORTS OF CALL

*        COPY OF LAST PC

*        VOYAGE NUMBER

*        ISPS FORM (SHIP'S PRE-ARRIVAL SECURITY REPORT) (The blank form is
attached. Please fill/sign/stamp and send the scanned copy of it)

*        PERSONAL EFFECT LIST

*        CERTIFICATE OF CLASSIFICATION

*        TONNAGE CERTIFICATE

*        ISSC (INTERNATIONAL SHIP SECURITY CERTIFICATE)

*        SSO CERTIFICATE (SHIP SECURITY OFFICER CERTIFICATE)

*        ISM (INTERNATIONAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION)

*        MARITIME DECLARATION OF HEALTH

*        NARCOTIC CERTIFICATE

*        VACCINATION LIST

*        CARGO PRE-STOWAGE PLAN

*        EMPTY CARGO MANIFEST

*        HEIGHT OF MANIFOLD FROM WATERLINE

*        DISTANCE FROM BOW TO CENTER OF MANIFOLD

*        VALIDITY OF "CERTIFICATE OF INSTALLATIONS REGISTRATION" AND LAST
TEST RESULT REPORT OF DECK MOORING WINCHES

*        CONDITION OF CRANES P AND S

*        CONDITION OF ACC. LADDERS P AND S

*        NAME OF APPROVED TYPE OF BOW FITTINGS FOR SPM MOORING

*        RADIO CERTIFICATE

*        LAST 3 CARGO

*        NEXT PORT OF CALL

*        ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE DRAFTS

You are also requested to include/copy the following email addresses in all
future e-mail correspondence:

To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Hereunder, you can see the full style of our Tehran head office and the
contact details of the relevant PIC:

Sea Speed Shipping Co./Tehran

*	Tel: +98 21 7530 1000
*	Fax: +98 21 40223945

*	PIC: 

1)      Ms. Negin Pasha (Mobile & WhatsApp Number: +98 939 896 2399)

Furthermore, should you have a WhatsApp, or Telegram account, pls msg us on
these platforms with the above phone number, as it will provide a more
efficient communication channel during the operation.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards

Operations team

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000 |  F +98 (0)21 75301999