Subject: RE: MT. SCALER // VOY. 04B/25 (04-01) // KHK // VSL SERVICE FEEDBACK & SERVICE CONFIRMATION
From: Master of MT Scaler <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS - SSG | NP'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'ops'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops4'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2025 17:24:42 +0800

Dear Agent,

Good day,

Please find attached files.

 

Best Regards.

MASTER

M.T. SCALER 

*  :+12564551045 (VSAT)

*  :+881 677102482 (IRIDIUM)

*  :435495112  [Inm SAT C-Telex]

*  : [email-masked]

Note:

1. Vsl can receive/transmit msgs upto max 10 mb at a time.

2. The vessel's email is not monitored continuously.  For urgent matters,
the vessel should be contacted via the Telephone in addition to e-mail.

P Help save & recycle paper ! 

Environment's Friendly.

 

From: OPS - SSG | NP [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2025 17:16
To: 'Master of MT Scaler'
Cc: [email-masked]; 'ops'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops4';
[email-masked]
Subject: MT. SCALER // VOY. 04B/25 (04-01) // KHK // VSL SERVICE FEEDBACK &
SERVICE CONFIRMATION

Date: 13/06/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SCALER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. XJONG FENG

Dear Captain,

We trust this email finds you well.

Pls find the attached files and provide us with your sign & stamp by revert.

Pls confirm safe receipt.

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999