Subject: MT. CS AURA / DISCHARGING PORT DALIAN / SOF REPORT ON 28-JUN-2025
From: ops department <[email-masked]>
To: CS charterers <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, ops1 <[email-masked]>, chartering department <[email-masked]>, ops department <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2025 10:47:00 +0400

Dear Sir,
Good day !

Please find the subject vessel SOF and attached NOR tendered for your kind
reference.

///////

Dear All,
Good day,

Pls kindly be advised that M.T. CS AURA State of Fact as below for your
reference:

26-Jun-2025
1030LT EOSP
1200LT Arrived and dropped anchor at OPL of Dalian.
1200LT NOR tendered.

27-Jun-2025
0924LT Anchor aweigh and started shifting to inner anchorage of Dalian.
1318LT Arrived and dropped anchor at Dalian port inner anchorage.
1318LT Retendered NOR.

28-Jun-2025
Awaiting for berthing instruction at Dalian anchorage.

------------------------------
Thanks &  Best Regards