Subject: Final Notice – Outstanding Charter Payment and Unresolved Issues
From: CHARTERING ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP <[email-masked]>
To: SNSTPC <[email-masked]>
Cc: logistics <[email-masked]>, 于双义 <[email-masked]>, infO Mohammad Reza <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2025 19:17:17 +1000

Subject: Final Notice - Outstanding Charter Payment and Unresolved 
Issues

Dear Charterer

We refer to our previous correspondence regarding the unresolved matters 
related to the charter agreement for MT. Cangjie

Please be advised that this will be our final communication on the 
matter, as the situation you have placed both us and the vessel in is 
neither fair nor professional. It has become evident that there was no 
proper plan or contractual framework to support your actions, and the 
lack of transparency has further eroded any working trust.

It has now been over a week since you committed to providing a clear 
payment plan, yet we have received nothing. Your repeated statements 
suggesting we "negotiate about the demurrage" are perplexing and 
unproductive, given that no concrete or positive steps have been taken 
to honor your fundamental obligation--the outstanding charter fee.

We cannot and will not entertain discussions about demurrage or any 
related matters while the core issue of non-payment remains unresolved. 
Until we receive full settlement or a binding and satisfactory payment 
arrangement for the remaining charter hire, we will have no further 
engagement on our part.

Furthermore, it is unclear to us how you claim to be willing to incur 
demurrage costs of USD 30,000 per day, while simultaneously failing to 
take any effective steps to complete the work in a timely manner. In our 
view, these actions suggest that you are either unable or unwilling to 
bear the associated costs and instead are drawing us into a cycle 
without resolution. This unacceptable situation has now compelled us to 
take alternative decisions regarding the vessel, freight, and cargo.

We await your prompt and decisive action.

Best regards,

---
CHARTERING DEPT.

ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP L.L.C.

Tusca Business Center, Minaret Al-Qurum, Al-Qurum Street,

Muscat, Sultanate of Oman P.O.BOX: 1533

T: +968 2456 1165

E: [email-masked]

W: https://www.zeuslogisticsgroup.com

On 2025-06-26 12:46, SNSTPC wrote:

> Dear Shipowner of CANGJIE,
> Good day.
> We are writing to request the latest breakdown of the demurrage fees 
> and the remaining freight charges at your earliest convenience. This 
> will assist us in processing the payments promptly.
> Additionally, regarding the demurrage incurred due to the vessel's 
> condition during the Lianyungang inspection, we kindly request your 
> consideration in waiving the corresponding demurrage fees. Your 
> understanding in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
> We hope to reduce the demurrage fee by 7 days,Looking forward to your 
> reply. After this voyage is over, we hope to start the next voyage.
> We look forward to your prompt response.
> Thank you for your attention.
> Best regards,