Subject: Re: Final Notice – Outstanding Charter Payment and Unresolved Issues
From: CHARTERING ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP <[email-masked]>
To: SNSTPC <[email-masked]>
Cc: logistics <[email-masked]>, 于双义 <[email-masked]>, infO Mohammad Reza <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2025 18:13:19 +1000

Subject:Immediate Payment Required - No Further Delays Will Be Tolerated

Dear Charterer

It remains entirely unclear what concrete actions you intend to take, 
despite repeated assurances that the matter would be resolved "in the 
next day or two." This ongoing lack of clarity and delay has caused 
significant collateral damage, beyond the issue of demurrage alone.

Due to your continued unprofessional and irresponsible conduct, the 
opportunity to negotiate demurrage has now passed. You are fully liable 
for the repositioning costs, and you should be prepared to face the 
consequences of the inevitable cancellation of the next charter party.

Despite our consistent and clear requests for you to pay the freight 
only, your repeated attempts to delay payment suggest a lack of both 
capability and commitment. This raises serious doubts about your 
financial ability and your familiarity with the standards and 
expectations of this business.

As per established maritime law, and given the extended period without 
receiving freight or any meaningful resolution, the owner and the 
desponent owner reserve the right to take control of the cargo and 
recover further costs. You should not assume that such action will not 
be taken.

We strongly advise that you take immediate and decisive steps to pay the 
freight owed. Failure to do so will result in escalated consequences and 
potential legal action. At this stage, you should not expect any 
concession or negotiation regarding ancillary charges.

We expect your urgent response and confirmation of payment without any 
further delay.

Best regards
CHARTERING DEPT.

ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP L.L.C.

Tusca Business Center, Minaret Al-Qurum, Al-Qurum Street,

Muscat, Sultanate of Oman P.O.BOX: 1533

T: +968 2456 1165

E: [email-masked]

W: https://www.zeuslogisticsgroup.com

On 2025-06-30 13:39, SNSTPC wrote:

> Dear Sir,
> We are actively arranging the payment for the outstanding shipping and 
> demurrage fees.
> We will give you a clear time within 1-2 days.
> Please rest assured that our cargo is on your vessel.
> Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
> Best regards,
> 
> Original:
> 
> * From：CHARTERING ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP 
> <[email-masked]>
> * Date：2025-06-29 17:17:17(中国 (GMT+08:00))
> * To：SNSTPC <[email-masked]>
> * Cc：logistics <[email-masked]> , 于双义<[email-masked]> 
> , infO Mohammad Reza <[email-masked]>
> * Subject：Final Notice - Outstanding Charter Payment and Unresolved 
> Issues
> 
> Subject: Final Notice - Outstanding Charter Payment and Unresolved 
> Issues
> 
> Dear Charterer
> 
> We refer to our previous correspondence regarding the unresolved 
> matters related to the charter agreement for MT. Cangjie
> 
> Please be advised that this will be our final communication on the 
> matter, as the situation you have placed both us and the vessel in is 
> neither fair nor professional. It has become evident that there was no 
> proper plan or contractual framework to support your actions, and the 
> lack of transparency has further eroded any working trust.
> 
> It has now been over a week since you committed to providing a clear 
> payment plan, yet we have received nothing. Your repeated statements 
> suggesting we "negotiate about the demurrage" are perplexing and 
> unproductive, given that no concrete or positive steps have been taken 
> to honor your fundamental obligation--the outstanding charter fee.
> 
> We cannot and will not entertain discussions about demurrage or any 
> related matters while the core issue of non-payment remains unresolved. 
> Until we receive full settlement or a binding and satisfactory payment 
> arrangement for the remaining charter hire, we will have no further 
> engagement on our part.
> 
> Furthermore, it is unclear to us how you claim to be willing to incur 
> demurrage costs of USD 30,000 per day, while simultaneously failing to 
> take any effective steps to complete the work in a timely manner. In 
> our view, these actions suggest that you are either unable or unwilling 
> to bear the associated costs and instead are drawing us into a cycle 
> without resolution. This unacceptable situation has now compelled us to 
> take alternative decisions regarding the vessel, freight, and cargo.
> 
> We await your prompt and decisive action.
> 
> Best regards,
> 
> ---
> CHARTERING DEPT.
> 
> ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP L.L.C.
> 
> Tusca Business Center, Minaret Al-Qurum, Al-Qurum Street,
> 
> Muscat, Sultanate of Oman P.O.BOX: 1533
> 
> T: +968 2456 1165
> 
> E: [email-masked]
> 
> W: https://www.zeuslogisticsgroup.com
> 
> On 2025-06-26 12:46, SNSTPC wrote:
> 
>> Dear Shipowner of CANGJIE,
>> Good day.
>> We are writing to request the latest breakdown of the demurrage fees 
>> and the remaining freight charges at your earliest convenience. This 
>> will assist us in processing the payments promptly.
>> Additionally, regarding the demurrage incurred due to the vessel's 
>> condition during the Lianyungang inspection, we kindly request your 
>> consideration in waiving the corresponding demurrage fees. Your 
>> understanding in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
>> We hope to reduce the demurrage fee by 7 days,Looking forward to your 
>> reply. After this voyage is over, we hope to start the next voyage.
>> We look forward to your prompt response.
>> Thank you for your attention.
>> Best regards,