Subject: Demurrage of Cangjie
From: [email-masked]
To: CHARTERING ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP <[email-masked]>
Cc: SNSTPC <[email-masked]>, logistics <[email-masked]>, 于双义<[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2025 12:34:46 -0400

Dear Sir
Regarding demurrage calculation and outstanding, please find below 
comments

1- based on your preliminary demurrage invoice till 1st of July you 
charged 35 days .

now you calculated again till 5th July, it means that we should have 4 
days more and reach to 39 days total demurrage, but mistakenly demurrage 
is 41 days , please review the calculation again.

2-Meanwhile we expect to deduct atleast 7 days from invoice for time 
related to rectification. ( we had 11 days waiting for rectification 
from 31st of May till 10th of june)

3- you charged 125,000 USD as repositioning fee , which is not 
reasonable because the position of waiting in LIANYUNGANG is on the same 
way towards Dongying and vessel did not deviate from main CP route. 
Please ignore the change.

4- we already paid 200,000 USD as provisional demurrage part which 
should be considered in Final invoice.

We are ready to pay all demurrage after above corrections by tomorrow. 
Please let us have your positive cooperation to go ahead for discharge 
and kindly issue the discharge order to Master of Cangjie urgently.

We hope that we can have more cooperation in our future deals as well.

Thank you
Best Regards