Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'m/v Skipper'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2025 15:07:02 +0430

Date: 04/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

Your b/m with the attached files well received and duly noted with so many
thanks.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: m/v Skipper [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2025 2:11 PM
To: 'OPS - SSG | NP'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS

Dear Sirs,

Good day

Pease find attached pending docs and info:

IRANIAN P&I (VERY IMPORTANT) - attached 

*         STORE LIST - attached 

*         PERSONAL EFFECT LIST - attached 

*         CARGO PRE-STOWAGE PLAN - attached

*         DEPARTURE DRAFTS- 20.8 m SWEK

-          ETA Kharg Island 06/07 15:00 LT WSNP

Kindly confirm of safe receipt and advice if all in order.

 

Best regards,

Master, Capt. L. Vitaly

Chief Engineer Mr S. Andriy

MT: SKIPPER (IMO No. 9304667 )

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mob: +881677134934/ +14802638624

WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram Master:+447446788417

(For urgent communications requiring an immediate attention, please contact
by voice call or SAT-C.)

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> 
Sent: Thursday, 3 July, 2025 19:32
To: 'm/v Skipper' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS

Date: 03/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

The attached files well received with so many thanks.

Pls send the remaining docs and info (Personal Effect List, Cargo
Pre-Stowage Plan, Departure Drafts) at your earliest convenience.

Thank you again for your time and amazing cooperation.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: m/v Skipper [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2025 6:56 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 04-01 // KHK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS

 

Dear Sirs,

Good day

Please find attached docs as per below.

 

*         SHIP'S FULL PARTICULARS - attached 

*         P&I CLUB CERTIFICATE (FULL PAGES) & IRANIAN P&I (VERY IMPORTANT) -
Please see attached P&I certificate, meantime kindly asked to contact with
Charterers for manage Iranian P&I

*         ETA - 06/07 05:00 LT wsnp

*         IMO CREW LIST - attached 

*         STORE LIST - to be provided asap

*         BANDED STORE LIST- attached

*         NIL LIST - attached

*         R.O.B. & O.B.Q. REPORT- attached

*         CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRY - attached 

*         BALLAST WATER REPORTING FORM - attached

*         LAST 10 PORTS OF CALL - attached 

*         COPY OF LAST PC - attached

*         VOYAGE NUMBER - 01/2025

*         ISPS FORM (SHIP'S PRE-ARRIVAL SECURITY REPORT) (The blank form is
attached. Please fill/sign/stamp and send the scanned copy of it)- attached

*         PERSONAL EFFECT LIST - to be provided asap

*         CERTIFICATE OF CLASSIFICATION - attached 

*         TONNAGE CERTIFICATE - attached

*         ISSC (INTERNATIONAL SHIP SECURITY CERTIFICATE) - attached

*         SSO CERTIFICATE (SHIP SECURITY OFFICER CERTIFICATE) - attached

*         ISM (INTERNATIONAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION) - attached

*         MARITIME DECLARATION OF HEALTH - attached

*         NARCOTIC CERTIFICATE -attached 

*         VACCINATION LIST -attached

*         CARGO PRE-STOWAGE PLAN - to be provided asap

*         EMPTY CARGO MANIFEST - attached

*         HEIGHT OF MANIFOLD FROM WATERLINE - Arrival = 22.0 m  //TBA

*         DISTANCE FROM BOW TO CENTER OF MANIFOLD - 163.98 Meters

*         VALIDITY OF "CERTIFICATE OF INSTALLATIONS REGISTRATION" AND LAST
TEST RESULT REPORT OF DECK MOORING WINCHES -attached

*         CONDITION OF CRANES P AND S - Good

*         CONDITION OF ACC. LADDERS P AND S - Good

*         NAME OF APPROVED TYPE OF BOW FITTINGS FOR SPM MOORING - Tongue
type

*         RADIO CERTIFICATE - attached

*         LAST 3 CARGO - attached 

*         NEXT PORT OF CALL - Singapore EOPL

*         ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE DRAFTS- Arrival FWD =6.5m AFT = 11.7m / TBA

 

Kindly confirm of safe receipt and advice if all in order.

 

 

Best regards,

Master, Capt. L. Vitaly

Chief Engineer Mr S. Andriy

MT: SKIPPER (IMO No. 9304667 )

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mob: +881677134934/ +14802638624

WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram Master:+447446788417

(For urgent communications requiring an immediate attention, please contact
by voice call or SAT-C.)

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> 
Sent: Thursday, 3 July, 2025 13:10
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 04-01 // KHK // PRE-ARRIVAL DOCS

Date: 03/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain,

We trust this email finds you well.

We at Sea Speed Company are pleased to inform you that we have been
appointed to act as agent for the intended loading call at KHK.

Please provide us with the following docs/info ASAP required by the relevant
port and terminal:

*         SHIP'S FULL PARTICULARS

*         P&I CLUB CERTIFICATE (FULL PAGES) & IRANIAN P&I (VERY IMPORTANT)

*         ETA

*         IMO CREW LIST

*         STORE LIST

*         BANDED STORE LIST

*         NIL LIST

*         R.O.B. & O.B.Q. REPORT

*         CERTIFICATE OF REGISTRY

*         BALLAST WATER REPORTING FORM

*         LAST 10 PORTS OF CALL

*         COPY OF LAST PC

*         VOYAGE NUMBER

*         ISPS FORM (SHIP'S PRE-ARRIVAL SECURITY REPORT) (The blank form is
attached. Please fill/sign/stamp and send the scanned copy of it)

*         PERSONAL EFFECT LIST

*         CERTIFICATE OF CLASSIFICATION

*         TONNAGE CERTIFICATE

*         ISSC (INTERNATIONAL SHIP SECURITY CERTIFICATE)

*         SSO CERTIFICATE (SHIP SECURITY OFFICER CERTIFICATE)

*         ISM (INTERNATIONAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION)

*         MARITIME DECLARATION OF HEALTH

*         NARCOTIC CERTIFICATE

*         VACCINATION LIST

*         CARGO PRE-STOWAGE PLAN

*         EMPTY CARGO MANIFEST

*         HEIGHT OF MANIFOLD FROM WATERLINE

*         DISTANCE FROM BOW TO CENTER OF MANIFOLD

*         VALIDITY OF "CERTIFICATE OF INSTALLATIONS REGISTRATION" AND LAST
TEST RESULT REPORT OF DECK MOORING WINCHES

*         CONDITION OF CRANES P AND S

*         CONDITION OF ACC. LADDERS P AND S

*         NAME OF APPROVED TYPE OF BOW FITTINGS FOR SPM MOORING

*         RADIO CERTIFICATE

*         LAST 3 CARGO

*         NEXT PORT OF CALL

*         ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE DRAFTS

You are also requested to include/copy the following email addresses in all
future e-mail correspondence:

To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Cc:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Hereunder, you can see the full style of our Tehran head office and the
contact details of the relevant PIC:

Sea Speed Shipping Co./Tehran

*	Tel: +98 21 7530 1000
*	Fax: +98 21 40223945

*	PIC: 

1)      Ms. Negin Pasha (Mobile & WhatsApp Number: +98 939 896 2399)

Furthermore, should you have a WhatsApp, or Telegram account, pls msg us on
these platforms with the above phone number, as it will provide a more
efficient communication channel during the operation.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Best regards

Operations team

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000 |  F +98 (0)21 75301999