Subject: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // PILOT STATION CODING
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'m/v Skipper'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2025 16:24:40 +0430

Date: 04/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

By using this coding, you can communicate the vsl's position to the pilot
and await further instructions, and the pilot will relay the necessary
information back to the vsl:

*	V/L (SKIPPER): ARTMAN
*	PLT: 01
*	L/M: 02
*	CH.: 12 (Kindly, communicate with Ch. 12 four hours before the vsl
arrives at the KHK anchorage, to announce the entrance of MT. SKIPPER
(ARTMAN) and obtain the necessary instructions from the pilot station
regarding POB and berthing procedures.)

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999