Subject: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // BERTHIN PLAN
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'m/v Skipper'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2025 11:44:45 +0430

Date: 05/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

Pls be informed if a loading order is provided before the vsl's arrival, the
following berthing plan will be implemented:

1. If the weather conditions are favorable and the jetty is open, the vsl
will be berthed at C Isl. upon arrival.

2. In case of unfavorable weather conditions, the vsl will be berthed at T
Jetty #5, given a 10 cm reduction in sailing draft.

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999