Subject: RE: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // BERTHIN PLAN
From: m/v Skipper <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS - SSG | NP'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2025 10:52:55 +0330

Dear Sirs,

Good Day 

This is to confirm of receipt und understood

Best regards,

Master, Capt. L. Vitaly

Chief Engineer Mr S. Andriy

MT: SKIPPER (IMO No. 9304667 )

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mob: +881677134934/ +14802638624

WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram Master:+447446788417

(For urgent communications requiring an immediate attention, please contact
by voice call or SAT-C.)

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, 5 July, 2025 10:45
To: 'm/v Skipper' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // BERTHIN PLAN

Date: 05/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

Pls be informed if a loading order is provided before the vsl's arrival, the
following berthing plan will be implemented:

1. If the weather conditions are favorable and the jetty is open, the vsl
will be berthed at C Isl. upon arrival.

2. In case of unfavorable weather conditions, the vsl will be berthed at T
Jetty #5, given a 10 cm reduction in sailing draft.

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999