Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT. SKIPPER - Loading at Kharg Island - 24 HRS ETA Notice
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'m/v Skipper'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2025 16:04:17 +0430

Date: 05/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

Your b/m well received and duly noted with so many thanks.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: m/v Skipper [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2025 1:05 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'OPS - SSG | NP'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: {Spam?} MT. SKIPPER - Loading at Kharg Island - 24 HRS ETA Notice 

Dear Sirs,

Good day,

FYI

-       ETA Kharg Island 06 Jul 2025 12:00 LT (UTC +3.5) WSNP

 

Best regards,

Master, Capt. L. Vitaly

Chief Engineer Mr S. Andriy

MT: SKIPPER (IMO No. 9304667 )

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mob: +881677134934/ +14802638624

WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram Master:+447446788417

(For urgent communications requiring an immediate attention, please contact
by voice call or SAT-C.)