Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT. SKIPPER - Loading at Kharg Island - Stowage Plan (Sailing Draft 20.7m)
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'m/v Skipper'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2025 21:04:03 +0430

Date: 05/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

Pls be advised that the pre-stowage plan has been confirmed. 

In the event of unfavorable weather conditions preventing berthing at C
Island with the sailing draft of 20.8 meters, the vsl will be berthed at T
Jetty #5 following this pre-stowage plan, with the sailing draft of 20.7
meters.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: m/v Skipper [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2025 3:20 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'OPS - SSG | NP';
[email-masked]
Subject: {Spam?} MT. SKIPPER - Loading at Kharg Island - Stowage Plan
(Sailing Draft 20.7m) 

Dear Sirs,

Good day

Please confirm attached stowage plan for proceed

Best regards,

Master, Capt. L. Vitaly

Chief Engineer Mr S. Andriy

MT: SKIPPER (IMO No. 9304667 )

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mob: +881677134934/ +14802638624

WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram Master:+447446788417

(For urgent communications requiring an immediate attention, please contact
by voice call or SAT-C.)