Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT. SKIPPER - Loading at Kharg Island - Stowage Plan (Sailing Draft 20.7m)
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m/v Skipper'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2025 03:46:51 +0430

Date: 05/07/2025

To: Operation Department 

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Sir,

Good Time!

Pls be informed that the vsl will be berthed immediately upon arrival at the
T jetty #5 with a manifold height of 22 meters and a sailing draft of 20.70
meters.

We will inform you of any further update as soon as we receive them. 

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: Operations Global [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2025 8:10 PM
To: 'OPS - SSG | NP'; 'm/v Skipper'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Operations Global
Subject: {Spam?} RE: MT. SKIPPER - Loading at Kharg Island - Stowage Plan
(Sailing Draft 20.7m) 

Dear Agents,

Owners kindly asked to provide berthing schedule for mt Skipper 

 

Best regards,

Operations Department

 

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> 
Sent: Saturday, July 5, 2025 7:34 PM
To: 'm/v Skipper' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked];
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; Operations Global
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT. SKIPPER - Loading at Kharg Island - Stowage Plan (Sailing
Draft 20.7m) 

Date: 05/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

Pls be advised that the pre-stowage plan has been confirmed. 

In the event of unfavorable weather conditions preventing berthing at C
Island with the sailing draft of 20.8 meters, the vsl will be berthed at T
Jetty #5 following this pre-stowage plan, with the sailing draft of 20.7
meters.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: m/v Skipper [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2025 3:20 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'OPS - SSG | NP';
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: {Spam?} MT. SKIPPER - Loading at Kharg Island - Stowage Plan
(Sailing Draft 20.7m) 

Dear Sirs,

Good day

Please confirm attached stowage plan for proceed

Best regards,

Master, Capt. L. Vitaly

Chief Engineer Mr S. Andriy

MT: SKIPPER (IMO No. 9304667 )

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mob: +881677134934/ +14802638624

WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram Master:+447446788417

(For urgent communications requiring an immediate attention, please contact
by voice call or SAT-C.)