Subject: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // LOADING QUANTITY
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'m/v Skipper'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2025 12:54:00 +0430

Date: 06/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

Pls be advised by the following regarding loading quantity:

*         In response to the restrictions at the destination port, it is
necessary to adjust the loading quantity. The maximum allowable quantity is
2,075,000 bbls.

*         The terminal has specified a cargo quantity of 2,000,000 barrels
with a tolerance range of plus or minus 10%. To ensure compliance with the
2,075,000-bbls limit, pls closely monitor the loading operation and promptly
notify the terminal to cease loading once the desired quantity is attained.

*         Maintaining a sailing draft of no more than 20.70 meters and a 22
meters height of manifold is crucial to prevent potential risks. Exceeding
this limit could result in the vsl contact with the jetty floor, which may
cause damage to both the vsl and the terminal. Therefore, careful attention
must be paid to the sailing draft throughout the loading process.

Thank you for your time and attention to these matters.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999