Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: M.T."SKIPPER" //KHARG LOAD//- NOR
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'m/v Skipper'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2025 13:56:32 +0430

Date: 06/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

Your b/m with the attached file well received and duly noted with so many
thanks.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: m/v Skipper [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2025 1:35 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'OPS - SSG | NP'
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: {Spam?} M.T."SKIPPER" //KHARG LOAD//- NOR

Dear Sirs,

Good Day

Please    be    informed    that    the  our good vessel m/t SKIPPER has
arrived    at     the    port    of

KHARG ISLAND, IRAN at 12: 30 LT ( UTC +3.5 HRS)  hours on 06 July 2025

In  accordance  with   the  Terms   and   Conditions of  the   governing
Charter  Party dated 02/07/2025 ,         

vessel  is  ready  in  all  respects  to  commence  loading of the following
cargoes:

Grade: As per CP  Quantity: As per CP

NOTICE  TENDERED   AT 12:30 LT ON 06 July 2025

POB AT 12:30 LT ON 06 July 2025

 

Kindly find attached NOR 

 

Best regards,

Master, Capt. L. Vitaly

Chief Engineer Mr S. Andriy

MT: SKIPPER (IMO No. 9304667 )

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mob: +881677134934/ +14802638624

WhatsApp/Viber/Telegram Master:+447446788417

(For urgent communications requiring an immediate attention, please contact
by voice call or SAT-C.)