Subject: Re:Re: Subject: Re: Demurrage Invoice Submission
From: SNSTPC <[email-masked]>
To: CHARTERING ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP <[email-masked]>
Cc: infO Mohammad Reza <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], 于双义 <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2025 20:10:30 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sending the demurrage invoice. I confirm that we have arranged for the payment of the invoice amount, which will be made on Monday morning.

Please let me know if there are any further steps needed from our side.

Best regards,

Original:
From:仓颉 < [email-masked]> Date:2025-07-05 18:31:48 To:infO Mohammad Reza < [email-masked]> Cc:公司官邮 < [email-masked]>、[email-masked] < [email-masked]>、于双义 < [email-masked]> Subject:Re: Subject: Re: Demurrage Invoice SubmissionDear Sir
Further to our last, pls find attached the file for the demurrage invoice with the Total payable in AED.
Best regards
---
CHARTERING DEPT.
ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP L.L.C.
Tusca Business Center, Minaret Al-Qurum, Al-Qurum Street,
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman P.O.BOX: 1533
T: +968 2456 1165
E: [email-masked] 
W: https://www.zeuslogisticsgroup.com

 

On 2025-07-05 19:36, CHARTERING ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP wrote:
Subject: Final Invoice Confirmation
Dear Charterer,
Yours noted with thanks
Pls find attached the files for the relevant invoice and the in-charge Person ID
Please be informed that, following extensive negotiations with the Owner, it has been agreed that the repositioning amount will be deducted from the invoice. However, the Owner has not accepted any discount related to the demurrages, and as such, the previously deducted 3-day period has now been reinstated.
Accordingly, please consider this invoice as final and proceed with its settlement at your earliest convenience.
Silver tower
2506
Business bay
+91 99303 00146‬
Only WhatsApp
Best regards,
---
CHARTERING DEPT.
ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP L.L.C.
Tusca Business Center, Minaret Al-Qurum, Al-Qurum Street,
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman P.O.BOX: 1533
T: +968 2456 1165
E: [email-masked] 
W: https://www.zeuslogisticsgroup.com

 

On 2025-07-05 12:17, [email-masked] wrote:
Dear Sir,
 In reply to below email please pay attention that we as charterer are in contract with you as desponent owners and Sea Link ship management company is responsible for such unprofessional action of imposing the 125,000 USD cost against the contract and without any contractual base and by taking advantage from circumstance which we are in.

 We as charterers will not accept the imposed 125,000 USD cost , you are requested to remove it from final invoice and send us revised one for payment today.

 Thank you
 Best Regards

 On 2025-07-04 14:26, CHARTERING ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP wrote:Subject: Final Invoice for Demurrage - Confirmation and Payment
 Request

 Dear Charterer

 Please note that the final invoice for demurrage and related costs has
 been issued based on the email correspondence below and the
 charterer's confirmation.

 Despite our considerable efforts to reach a compromise, the Owner has
 firmly rejected the proposed deduction of USD 125,000 from the
 invoice. For your information, the Owner was not even willing to
 accept a 3-day discount on the demurrage amount, and it was only with
 significant difficulty that we were able to secure his agreement to
 the final figures reflected in the invoice.

 In light of the above, we kindly ask you to consider the current
 invoice as final and to proceed with the payment accordingly.

 Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

 Quote/////
 Dear Sir,
 Thank you for your message and your support.
 We appreciate your understanding and hope to maintain a long-term
 cooperation in the future.
 Thank you once again.
 Best regards,
 Unquote/////

 Best regards
 CHARTERING DEPT.

 ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP L.L.C.

 Tusca Business Center, Minaret Al-Qurum, Al-Qurum Street,

 Muscat, Sultanate of Oman P.O.BOX: 1533

 T: +968 2456 1165

 E: [email-masked]

 W: https://www.zeuslogisticsgroup.com

 On 2025-07-05 02:29, SNSTPC wrote:

Dear Sir,
 Thank you for your email and for sharing the demurrage final
 invoice.
 We appreciate your detailed explanation of the situation and your
 willingness to maintain a cooperative relationship.
 In reply to your statement , please find below facts:
 1- About initial process in load port please be reminded that our
 initial agreed laycan was 17-19 April but due to vessel problems and
 problems from owners side laycan was missed and we missed
 opportunity to load at Kharg Island and had no way except loading at
 STS point in KAZ with bearing About 350,000 usd extra cost of moving
 cargo from terminal to STS point.
 Finally vessel arrived on 24th April in STS point and due to
 imposing such extra cost of delay to charter, owners just deduct
 125,000 USD from hire rate.
 2- loading at KAZ was initially predicted in CP , thus owners didn't
 give any option about it and charter borne the 350,000 usd losses.
 3- As you already know the cargo is under sanction and discharge
 port imposed more restrictions as vessel was on the way from load
 point towards Dongying, thus keeping position in LIANYUNGANG was a
 must from discharge port to do inspections , we did repositioning in
 LIANYUNGANG with all announcements and coordination with desponent
 owner and obviously without permission from owners vessel wouldn't
 be allowed to go to LIANYUNGANG.
 4- LIANYUNGANG is on the way to Dongying and vessel had not major
 deviation from basic route , and we don't expect to receive any
 extra cost for repositioning.
 Meanwhile if owners wanted to charge this repositioning fee ,
 contractually it should be informed before repositioning to
 charterers for confirmation and it is not acceptable that at the
 time of discharge owners send the invoice of 125,000 USD without any
 contractual base.
 5- As you may aware about heavy line up of vessels in Dongying,
 having exact berthing time is not in control of charterer and due to
 many sanctioned vessels approaching to Dongying, we could not manage
 on time discharge and therefore couldn't give you any update.
 6- About the amount of 570,000 usd which states as owners losses ,
 as you surely know, there is not any contractual point to claim
 about losses of prospective benefits, thus however we are sorry
 about it but please let's don't discuss about it anymore.
 7. About times used for rectification of vessel technical problems
 we still believe that 7 days should be deducted from demurrage
 costs.

 Kindly please reconsider the points for revising final invoice to
 enable us for payment and settlement.
 We also appreciate your understanding and support throughout this
 process.
 Thank you once again for your cooperation, and we look forward to
 the possibility of future collaborations.
 Best regards,

 Original:

 * From：CHARTERING ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP
 <[email-masked]>
 * Date：2025-07-04 20:05:38(中国 (GMT+08:00))
 * To：info<[email-masked]>
 * Cc：SNSTPC <[email-masked]> , logistics
 <[email-masked]> , 于双义<[email-masked]>
 * Subject：Re: Demurrage of Cangjie

 Dear sir

 Pls find the attached file for demorrage invoice

 Pls confirm and proceed payment as usual.

 Best regards

 ---
 CHARTERING DEPT.

 ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP L.L.C.

 Tusca Business Center, Minaret Al-Qurum, Al-Qurum Street,

 Muscat, Sultanate of Oman P.O.BOX: 1533

 T: +968 2456 1165

 E: [email-masked]

 W: https://www.zeuslogisticsgroup.com

 On 2025-07-04 20:05, CHARTERING ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP wrote:

 Subject: Demurrage Invoice Submission

 Dear Charterer,

 Please find the attached demurrage final invoice for your review.

 We would like to highlight several factors that have led to the
 current situation.

 The vessel was kept in a position outside the terms of the contract
 for a considerable period, without prior coordination or
 communication from your side. From the very beginning, we extended a
 discount on the contract amount as a gesture of goodwill, due to an
 issue that arose early on.

 Although the vessel was initially scheduled to load at the port, the
 operation was later carried out via ship-to-ship transfer at a
 different location. This change involved additional distance and
 time, which we chose not to factor into the costs.

 For an extended period, we received no updates or clarification
 regarding your intentions. It was only after the vessel owner booked
 a tank for unloading that any indication was provided. Nevertheless,
 we decided to wait well beyond the standard timeframe. We made it
 clear that if the lack of communication continued, we would proceed
 with unloading in the reserved tank.

 We have now reached the current stage, and it is important to
 understand that the owner's damages in this matter are substantially
 greater than any inconvenience on your side.

 In a continued effort to cooperate and maintain a strong working
 relationship, the only discount we can offer is to offset the
 owner's losses by not charging the previously mentioned amount (USD
 570,000)in the upcoming contract. This will help close this issue
 amicably and avoid further disputes.

 We ask for your understanding, just as we have consistently
 understood your position and worked with flexibility to support your
 operations. We sincerely hope to continue our collaboration in the
 future.

 Please also note that one final invoice remains outstanding, which
 will be issued once we receive confirmation of the exact discharge
 time.

 Pls treat the invoice as the final one.

 Best regards,

 ---
 CHARTERING DEPT.

 ZEUS LOGISTICS GROUP L.L.C.

 Tusca Business Center, Minaret Al-Qurum, Al-Qurum Street,

 Muscat, Sultanate of Oman P.O.BOX: 1533

 T: +968 2456 1165

 E: [email-masked]

 W: https://www.zeuslogisticsgroup.com

 On 2025-07-04 02:34, [email-masked] wrote:

 Dear Sir
 Regarding demurrage calculation and outstanding, please find below
 comments

 1- based on your preliminary demurrage invoice till 1st of July you
 charged 35 days .

 now you calculated again till 5th July, it means that we should have
 4 days more and reach to 39 days total demurrage, but mistakenly
 demurrage is 41 days , please review the calculation again.

 2-Meanwhile we expect to deduct atleast 7 days from invoice for time
 related to rectification. ( we had 11 days waiting for rectification
 from 31st of May till 10th of june)

 3- you charged 125,000 USD as repositioning fee , which is not
 reasonable because the position of waiting in LIANYUNGANG is on the
 same way towards Dongying and vessel did not deviate from main CP
 route. Please ignore the change.

 4- we already paid 200,000 USD as provisional demurrage part which
 should be considered in Final invoice.

 We are ready to pay all demurrage after above corrections by
 tomorrow. Please let us have your positive cooperation to go ahead
 for discharge and kindly issue the discharge order to Master of
 Cangjie urgently.

 We hope that we can have more cooperation in our future deals as
 well.

 Thank you
 Best Regards