Subject: MT GAGAN // VSL MADE FAST WITH DV UPDATED SOF
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tsi7'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2025 16:47:02 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly note vessel Made Fast with DV ,  find below updated SOF

10-06-2025

1730hrs            EOSP                                       

1900hrs            Comm lowering port anchor

1900hrs            NOR TENDERED

1930hrs            Vessel Brought UP

1930hrs            FWE

04-07-2025

2150 hrs           Green light received for STS  inform agent Awaiting
Arrangement

06-07-2025

1100 hrs           2 cargo Surveyor Onboard

1530hrs            Comm having up Anchor

1600hrs            Anchor aweigh

1600hrs            NOR Re--tender Without prejudice to 1st NOR tended at
10-06-2025 at 1900 Hrs

1642hrs            Comm Mooring

1900hrs            All Mde fast 

2036hrs            Comm lowering port anchor

2100hrs            Vsl Brought up 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2025 15:33
To: 'Ops3' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Tsi7' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Marine2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT GAGAN // VESSEL ARRIVED AT SINGAPORE EOPL AND ANCHORED / NOR
tendered 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly be advised that vessel arrived at Singapore EOPL at 1730 hrs and
Anchored at  1900 hrs . Please find attched NOR .

SOF  

10-06-2025

1730hrs            EOSP                                       

1900hrs            Comm lowereing port anchor

1900hrs            NOR

1930hrs            vessel brought up

1930hrs            FWE

Awaiting orders

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail