Subject: ***SPAM*** MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // LOADING REPORT (UP TO 2000 HRS ON 06/07/2025)
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2025 22:07:39 +0430

Date: 06/07/2025

To: Operation Department

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./Tehran

Dear Sir,

Pls see the following updated loading report (UP TO 2000 HRS on 06/07/2025):

*	Total cargo loaded:
162,488 Bbls
*	Remaining cargo to be loaded:                      1,912,512 Bbls
*	Average Loading rate:
40,622 Bbls/hr

Last Hour Loading rate:                                             68,470
Bbls/hr

*	ETC:
08/07/2025 @ 0001 HRS

We will notify you of further updates.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999