Subject: MT GAGAN // 6 Hourly Report 1200 hrs 07-07-2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tsi7'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 07:48:28 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Total cargo on board: 661642.4 bbl

QTY Discharged:                           347790.9 BBL  

Rob QTY   to be Discharge        313851.1   BBL 

Total discharge time:                  11.4 hrs

AVG Rate:                                       31558   BBL 

ETC 08.08.2025 03:00  

Commenced discharging : 00:36 lt

 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2025 01:54
To: 'Ops3' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Tsi7' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
'Marine2' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT GAGAN // 6 Hourly Report 0600 hrs 07-07-2025

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Total cargo on board                      : 661642.4 bbl

QTY Discharged:                              161782 BBL  

Rob QTY   to be Discharge:            499860   BBL 

Total discharge time:                   5.4 hrs

AVG Rate:                                       30935   BBL   ( 4918 CBM)

Commenced discharging : 00:36 lt

ETC 08.07.2025 03:00  

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, July 6, 2025 20:21
To: 'Ops3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Tsi7' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Marine2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT GAGAN // COMMENCE DISCHARGING / WITH DV UPDATED SOF 

 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly note vessel Made Fast with DV ,  find below updated SOF

10-06-2025

1730hrs            EOSP                                       

1900hrs            Comm lowering port anchor

1900hrs            NOR TENDERED

1930hrs            Vessel Brought UP

1930hrs            FWE

04-07-2025

2150 hrs           Green light received for STS  inform agent Awaiting
Arrangement

06-07-2025

1100 hrs           2 cargo Surveyor Onboard

1530hrs            Comm having up Anchor

1600hrs            Anchor aweigh

1600hrs            NOR Re--tender Without prejudice to 1st NOR tended at
10-06-2025 at 1900 Hrs

1642hrs            Comm Mooring

1900hrs            All Mde fast 

2036hrs            Comm lowering port anchor

2100hrs            Vsl Brought up 

2142hrs                Comm Tank Guaging

2312hrs                Completed Tank Guaging

2312HRS               Comm Calculation

2312HRS              Hose connected 

2354HRS              Completed Calculation

07-07-2025

0036 hrs               Comm Discharging 

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2025 15:33
To: 'Ops3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Tsi7' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Marine2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT GAGAN // VESSEL ARRIVED AT SINGAPORE EOPL AND ANCHORED / NOR
tendered 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Kindly be advised that vessel arrived at Singapore EOPL at 1730 hrs and
Anchored at  1900 hrs . Please find attched NOR .

SOF  

10-06-2025

1730hrs            EOSP                                       

1900hrs            Comm lowereing port anchor

1900hrs            NOR

1930hrs            vessel brought up

1930hrs            FWE

Awaiting orders

 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Master M.T. GAGAN

e-mail:  <mailto:master.gagan@> [email-masked]

TLX: 453845478, 453848480

*	Kindly contact on the phone in case of any urgent matters, e-mail
System is not online and allowable maximum file size is 10 MB.
*	Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail