Subject: RE: CANGJIE// SOF
From: "CANGJIE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sophie'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Info FWSM'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering3'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech_Mgr FWSM'" <[email-masked]>, "'Technical'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 18:21:16 +0800

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Well noted

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie <[email-masked]>
Sent: 07 July 2025 18:01
To: CANGJIE <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops3' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Info FWSM' <[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; 'Chartering3' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech_Mgr
FWSM' <[email-masked]>; 'Technical' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: CANGJIE// SOF

Dear Capt,

Good day! Pls go to outer anchorage firstly and waiting for our further
instruction.

Pls note your vsl need close AIS when arrive South of 38°29 north latitude
and west of 119°49 east longitude.

Pls confirm safe received below mag and act accordingly.

Thanks.

At 2025-07-07 17:34:04, "CANGJIE" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sir,

Good day.

ETA to PILOT POINT ( NO4) : 08.07.2025-1200 LT AGW&WP.

Kindly advise if the Vessel needs to proceed directly to the pilot point or
the anchorage area.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Sophie <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: 07 July 2025 17:12
To: CANGJIE <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Info FWSM' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Opsmgmt' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Chartering3'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Technical'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:CANGJIE// SOF

Dear Capt,

Good day! Pls update ETA to DONGYING PILOT STATION:38°12.691′N   119°
14.015′E. Tks.

At 2025-07-07 17:06:10, "CANGJIE" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sir,

Good day.

SOF

25.05.2025

1130 LT: EOSP

1418 LT: Vessel dropped anchor at No.2 Anchorage  ( position:34 49.7 N/119
49.4 E).

29.05.2025

1230 LT: Quarantine inspector onboard

1245 LT: Free pratique granted

1300 LT: Quarantine inspector Away

31.05.2025

1345 LT: Sire inspector onboard.

2036 LT: Sire inspector Away.

11.06.2025

1630 LT: Anchor aweigh

1800 LT: COSP

13.06.2025

0600 LT: EOSP

0742 LT: Vessel dropped anchor at outer Bohai sea Area ( 37 47.2 N/123 22.4
E)/ NOR tendered

07.07.2025

1600 LT: Anchor aweigh

1700 LT: COSP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs