Subject: RE: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // VSL SERVICE FEEDBACK & SERVICE CONFIRMATION
From: Operations Global <[email-masked]>
To: 'OPS - SSG | NP ' <[email-masked]>, 'm/v Skipper' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Operations Global <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 06:46:44 +0000

Dear Agents,
Good day

Owners kindly asked the Agents to proceed with issue new Port clearance for proceed with departure  - asap
In the meantime, please advise is this possible to departure without Port clearance and received via email

Best regards,
Operations Department

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2025 8:56 AM
To: 'm/v Skipper' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Operations Global <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // VSL SERVICE FEEDBACK & SERVICE CONFIRMATION

Date: 08/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

We trust this email finds you well.

Pls find the attached files and provide us with your sign & stamp by revert.

Pls confirm safe receipt.

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999