Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // PC ISSUANCE
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m/v Skipper'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2025 13:35:21 +0330

Date: 08/07/2025

To: Operation Department

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./Tehran

Dear Sir,

Good time!

Pls be informed that there are ongoing issues between customs surveillance
and NIOC that are causing delays in the issuance of the PC for all vsls. 

In light of these circumstances, the vsl should proceed to the designated
anchorage position provided by the pilot station and remain there until
further notice.

Kindly, be advised the vsl can not sail out until the problem with customs
surveillance will be solved.

Once the PC has been issued, we will promptly update you and provide further
instructions.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

From: Operations Global <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2025 10:17 AM
To: 'OPS - SSG | NP ' <[email-masked]>; 'm/v Skipper'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: Operations Global <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: {Spam?} RE: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // VSL
SERVICE FEEDBACK & SERVICE CONFIRMATION

Dear Agents,

Good day 

Owners kindly asked the Agents to proceed with issue new Port clearance for
proceed with departure  - asap 

In the meantime, please advise is this possible to departure without Port
clearance and received via email

 

Best regards,

Operations Department

 

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> 
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2025 8:56 AM
To: 'm/v Skipper' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Operations Global <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked]
Subject: MT. SKIPPER // VOY. 01/2025 (04-01) // KHK // VSL SERVICE FEEDBACK
& SERVICE CONFIRMATION

Date: 08/07/2025

To: MASTER OF MT. SKIPPER

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Attn: Capt. LAKHMAY VITALY

Dear Captain,

We trust this email finds you well.

Pls find the attached files and provide us with your sign & stamp by revert.

Pls confirm safe receipt.

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999