Subject: Re:CANGJIE// Discharging at dong ying/ Berth No6 // LOP
From: 秦磊 <[email-masked]>
To: CANGJIE <[email-masked]>
Cc: 于雪飞 <[email-masked]>, 'Ops3' <[email-masked]>, SNSTPC <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "'Info FWSM'" <[email-masked]>, 'Opsmgmt' <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, 'Chartering3' <[email-masked]>, "'Tech_Mgr FWSM'" <[email-masked]>, 'Technical' <[email-masked]>, Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2025 22:28:52 +0800 (CST)

Dear capt

      Please find attached LOP

At 2025-07-09 17:39:46, "CANGJIE" <[email-masked]> wrote:

 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

PFA  LOP , Kindly acknowledge by signing and stamping, then revert back.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail: [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs.

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs