Subject: CANGJIE// Discharging at dong ying/ Berth No6 // SOF
From: "CANGJIE" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Sophie'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Info FWSM'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering3'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech_Mgr FWSM'" <[email-masked]>, "'Technical'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 13:51:35 +0800

Dear Sir,

Good day.

SOF 

25.05.2025

1130 LT: EOSP

1418 LT: Vessel dropped anchor at No.2 Anchorage  ( position:34 49.7 N/119
49.4 E).

29.05.2025

1230 LT: Quarantine inspector onboard

1245 LT: Free pratique granted

1300 LT: Quarantine inspector Away

31.05.2025

1345 LT: Sire inspector onboard.

2036 LT: Sire inspector Away.

11.06.2025

1630 LT: Anchor aweigh 

1800 LT: COSP

13.06.2025

0600 LT: EOSP

0742 LT: Vessel dropped anchor at outer Bohai sea Area ( 37 47.2 N/123 22.4
E)/ NOR tendered 

07.07.2025

1600 LT: Anchor aweigh 

1700 LT: COSP

08.07.2025

1200 LT: EOSP

1412 LT: POB   / NOR Re- tendered

1512 LT: Fwd. and aft tug made fast ( Port side)

1518 LT: Fwd. and aft tug made fast ( Stbd.  side)

1600 LT: Fwd. and aft tug Cast off  ( Stbd.  side)

1606 LT -1624 LT : 2 Tugs assisting from stbd. side 

1630 LT: FLA 

1724 LT: All line made fast/ NOR accepted  

1730 LT: Fwd. and aft tug cast off  ( Port side)

1730 LT: Shore gangway down /pilot away / Agent /Customs onboard  

1824 LT: Customs away 

1830-1842 LT : Immigration 

1842 LT: Surveyor / LM on board  

1842-1912 LT : Key meeting with LM 

1854-2106 LT : Ullaging /sampling 

1918-1954 LT: Discharging arms connection( 2x16'' stbd. side ) 

1954-2024 LT: Discharge arms Leak test 

2100 LT : Agent away

2106-2142 LT: Calculation 

09.07.2025

0024 LT : Documentation completed 

0124 LT: Commence discharging 

1506 LT: Ceased discharging asper the terminal request.  

1700 LT : Resumed discharging  asper the terminal request.  

10.07.2025

0012 LT: Ceased discharging asper the terminal request.  

0200 LT : Resumed discharging  asper the terminal request.  

1342 LT: Completed discharging 

Delays :- 

13.06.2025-/0742 LT to 08.07.2025/1724 LT: Waiting for berthing 

13.06.2025-/0742 LT to 08.07.2025/1724 LT: Waiting for NOR acceptance

09.07.2025 /0024 LT to 09.07.2025/0124  LT: Awaiting shore readiness to
start discharging  

09.07.2025 /1506-1700  LT: Ceased discharging  asper terminal request (1 hr.
54  min).

10.07.2025 /0012-0200  LT: Ceased discharging  asper terminal request (1 hr.
48  min).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs. 

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs