Subject: RE: CANGJIE // DISCHARGE DOCS
From: "CANGJIE" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Info FWSM'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Info FWSM'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering3'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech_Mgr FWSM'" <[email-masked]>, "'Technical'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Sophie'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2025 06:50:12 +0800

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Gentle remainder for the below mail

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs. 

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 11 July 2025 20:17
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Ops3' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
'Info FWSM' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops3'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'Info FWSM'
<[email-masked]>; 'Opsmgmt' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering3' <[email-masked]>;
'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <[email-masked]>; 'Technical' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; 'Sophie' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: CANGJIE // DISCHARGE DOCS 

 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Re-sending ship pumping log , 

Please find attached your documents after signature.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs. 

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: CANGJIE <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 10 July 2025 20:21
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ops3' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Info FWSM' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Ops3' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Info FWSM' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Opsmgmt' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Chartering3' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Tech_Mgr FWSM' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Technical' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Sophie'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: CANGJIE // DISCHARGE DOCS 

 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Well-received ship documents after your signature. Please find attached your
documents after signature.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs. 

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs

From: Cobra < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: 10 July 2025 19:55
To: CANGJIE < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:CANGJIE // DISCHARGE DOCS 

Dear Capt, gd day!

Pls revert wz duly signed surveyor's report.

rgs

  _____  

 

------------------ Original ------------------

From: "CANGJIE" < <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]>;

Date: Thu, Jul 10, 2025 06:43 PM

To: "Cobra"< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;

Cc: "'Ops3'"< <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>;

Subject: CANGJIE // DISCHARGE DOCS 

 

Dear Sir,

Good day.

Please sent above docs after sign and stamp 

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Master of CANGJIE

V-Sat No: +1 917 67 26 591

Iridium No: +881 6 771 23269

e-Mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Emails are accessible but not monitored 24 hrs. 

Please call when sending anything required immediate attention.

Ship time : GMT+8 hrs