Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT BELLA 1/ VOY 02_2025 / LOADINGHAT KHARG ISLANG/ AGENCY APPOINTMENT
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops 7'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>, "'m/v Bella 1'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2025 13:47:09 +0330

Date: 16/07/2025

To: Operation SCP Line

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Sir,

We trust this email finds you well.

Thank you for your below email, the contents of which were duly noted.

We are pleased to confirm our agency attendance for the above vsl to load
Crude Oil at KHK Island.

You will be kept well-advised regarding vsl's movements, berthing prospects,
and turnaround by our regular information through our agency network.

Pre-arrival questionnaires/documents will be sent to the master directly
with a copy to your office.

You are also requested to include/copy the following email addresses in all
future e-mail correspondence:

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Hereunder, you can see the full style of our Tehran head office and the
contact details of the relevant PIC:

Sea Speed Shipping Co./Tehran

*	Tel: +98 21 7530 1000
*	Fax: +98 21 4022 3945

PIC: 

1.	Ms. Negin Pasha (Mobile Number: +98 939 896 2399)

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

From: ops 7 <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2025 10:42 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Operations Global <[email-masked]>; 'm/v Bella 1'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: {Spam?} MT BELLA 1/ VOY 02_2025 / LOADINGHAT KHARG ISLANG/ AGENCY
APPOINTMENT
Importance: Low

Dear Sirs,
Gd day.

Pleased to appoint your company SeaSpeed Co as the agent during mt BELLA 1
loading at Kharg Island.

Vessel's ETA to Kharg Island 19/07/2025 early AM.

Please start pre-arrival formalities with the Master.
Vessel's contact details can be find below:
Master, Capt. Volodymyr Artemov

M/T "BELLA 1" (IMO No. 9230880)

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Telegram Master: +447852141450

Whatsapp: +447311995450

Iridium/Bridge: +881677135349

Pls always place [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
in a copy.

Awaiting your reply.

BRGDS

Ops

Bella