Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / LOADING AT KHARG ISLAND / PRE_ARRIVAL
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops 7'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'m/v Bella 1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2025 21:50:24 +0430

Date: 17/07/2025

To: Operation SCP Line

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Sir,

Good time!

We have received all essential documents except for the Iranian P&I. 

***Note: The SCP Line has agreed to take full responsibility if the port
authorities required the Iranian P&I or in the event of any incident.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: ops 7 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2025 2:21 PM
To: Operations Global; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'
Cc: 'm/v Bella 1'
Subject: {Spam?} MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / LOADING AT KHARG ISLAND /
PRE_ARRIVAL

Dear Agent,

Gd day.

Please confirm that you received all requested documents and mt BELLA 1 is
fully cleared for loading at Kharg Island?

BRGDS
Ops

Bella