Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / LOADING AT KHARG ISLAND / PRE_ARRIVAL
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops 7'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'m/v Bella 1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2025 14:13:30 +0430

Date: 18/07/2025

To: Operation SCP Line

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Sir,

Good time!

As we discussed earlier, I will revert the outcome to you regarding this
matter ASAP. 

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: ops 7 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2025 11:07 AM
To: 'OPS - SSG | NP'
Cc: 'm/v Bella 1'; Operations Global; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: {Spam?} RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / LOADING AT KHARG ISLAND /
PRE_ARRIVAL

Dear Agent,

Gd day.

Please answer to below e-mail.

BRGDS
Ops

Bella

From: ops 7 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2025 7:36 AM
To: 'OPS - SSG | NP' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Cc: 'm/v Bella 1' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Operations Global <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / LOADING AT KHARG ISLAND /
PRE_ARRIVAL

Dear Sea Speed Team,

Gd day.

 

Please be advised that alternative agent in Iran confirmed that no
additional Iranian P&I is not needed if current vessel's P&I Policy covers
all ports of Iran (or have the worldwide coverage).
Due to the above said, please confirm that the issue is solved and mt BELLA
1 is fully cleared for loading at Kharg Island?

BRGDS
Ops

Bella

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> 
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2025 8:20 PM
To: ops 7 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'm/v Bella 1' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
Operations Global <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / LOADING AT KHARG ISLAND /
PRE_ARRIVAL

Date: 17/07/2025

To: Operation SCP Line

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Sir,

Good time!

We have received all essential documents except for the Iranian P&I. 

***Note: The SCP Line has agreed to take full responsibility if the port
authorities required the Iranian P&I or in the event of any incident.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: ops 7 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2025 2:21 PM
To: Operations Global; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'; [email-masked]'; [email-masked]';
[email-masked]'
Cc: 'm/v Bella 1'
Subject: {Spam?} MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / LOADING AT KHARG ISLAND /
PRE_ARRIVAL

Dear Agent,

Gd day.

Please confirm that you received all requested documents and mt BELLA 1 is
fully cleared for loading at Kharg Island?

BRGDS
Ops

Bella