Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / KHARG ISLAND / HULL CLEANING
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops 7'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2025 14:14:39 +0430

Date: 18/07/2025

To: Operation SCP Line

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Sir,

Good time!

Will revert soon.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: ops 7 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2025 10:06 AM
To: Operations Global; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'OPS - SSG | NP '
Cc: Operations Global
Subject: {Spam?} RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / KHARG ISLAND / HULL CLEANING

Dear Agent,

Gd day.

Following to our telcom, please advise if possible to arrange divers
attendance for today/ tmrw morning to clean propeller, kingstones, bottom of
the hull?
Please advise preliminary costs if apply brush machines and video graphic
report before and after work.

Please advise how many people will be applied to this work if the above
requested scope have to be done during 1 day?
Current dims of the vessel: LOA 332m , BM 60m, DM 30m, current ballast draft
12 meters.

Also pls advise the price for the same work, if the vessel be in laden
condition - 21 meter?

Awaiting yours.

BRGDS
Ops

Bella