Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / KHARG ISLAND / HULL CLEANING
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops 7'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Operation Department'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2025 20:04:13 +0430

Date: 19/07/2025

To: Operation SCP Line

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Sir,

Good time!

Pls be informed that the amount for cleaning the kingstons and propeller +
video and photography of before and after the work will be USD 18,000 and
will be done in 24-36 hrs and it will be done after completion of loading
operation.

Additionally, pls be informed that this operation will be done manually,
with a team of 7 workers.

Regarding the discount for this operation, which you asked me about on
WhatsApp, unfortunately, it's not possible to get any discount.
Additionally, as we mentioned before, the exact amount will be determined
after the completion of the operation based on the vsl's condition and the
overall amount of work required. Therefore, it is entirely possible that the
invoice amount will be higher than the amount currently quoted.

Also, please either formalize your request if you intend to proceed, or let
us know if you're not interested, so we can inform the relevant company
accordingly.

Thank you in advance for your collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

From: ops 7 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2025 10:06 AM
To: Operations Global; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'OPS - SSG | NP '
Cc: Operations Global
Subject: {Spam?} RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / KHARG ISLAND / HULL CLEANING

Dear Agent,

Gd day.

Following to our telcom, please advise if possible to arrange divers
attendance for today/ tmrw morning to clean propeller, kingstones, bottom of
the hull?
Please advise preliminary costs if apply brush machines and video graphic
report before and after work.

Please advise how many people will be applied to this work if the above
requested scope have to be done during 1 day?
Current dims of the vessel: LOA 332m , BM 60m, DM 30m, current ballast draft
12 meters.

Also pls advise the price for the same work, if the vessel be in laden
condition - 21 meter?

Awaiting yours.

BRGDS
Ops

Bella