Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / RE-TENDERED OF NOR / KHARG ISLAND
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: "'m/v Bella 1'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Operation Department'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'m/v Bella 1'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2025 08:30:51 +0330

Date: 20/07/2025

To: Master of MT. BELLA1

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain,

Good time!

The attached file well received with so many thanks.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

From: m/v Bella 1 <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2025 6:01 AM
To: 'Operation Department' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'OPS - SSG | NP ' <[email-masked]>
Subject: {Spam?} RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / RE-TENDERED OF NOR / KHARG
ISLAND 

Dear Sirs,

Please note that Notice of Readiness (NOR) is hereby re-tendered at 06:01 LT
on 20.07.2025,

without prejudice to NOR tendered at 00:01 LT on 19.07.2025.

Best Regards,

Master, Capt. Volodymyr Artemov

M/T "BELLA 1" (IMO No. 9230880)

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Telegram Master: +447852141450

Whatsapp: +447311995450

Iridium/Bridge: +881677135349