Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / RHARG ISLAND/ LOADING DOCS
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops 7'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'m/v Bella 1'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2025 16:37:47 +0330

Date: 22/07/2025

To: Operation SCP Line

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Sir,

Good time!

Due to the operation's confidential nature, agents are not permitted to
access the jetty or board the vsl.

Since the EDP has been cancelled by the Master, he should keep all remaining
documents, such as the NORs and LOPs, until the cargo docs be delivered on
board. He must then request the Documentation Officer to review and endorse
these documents.

The Documentation Officer will sign and stamp the approved documents and for
any remaining documents, he will provide an "on report receipt."

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

From: ops 7 <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2025 1:15 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; Operations Global
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'OPS - SSG | NP '
<[email-masked]>
Cc: 'm/v Bella 1' <[email-masked]>
Subject: {Spam?} MT BELLA 1 / VOY 02_2025 / RHARG ISLAND/ LOADING DOCS

Dear Agent,

Gd day.

Be so kind to sign all vessel's docs - NORs, LOPS, etc with wet stamp and
signature.

Awaiting reply from you.

BRGDS
Ops

Bella