Subject: RE: MT. BELLA 1 // VOY 03/2025 (04-02) // KHK // INFORMATION UPDATE
From: m/v Bella 1 <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS - SSG | NP '" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'ops 7'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2025 15:21:32 +0330

Good day.

Vessel's ETA to Kharg Island 17/08/2025 AM

Best Regards,

Master, Capt. Volodymyr Artemov

M/T "BELLA 1" (IMO No. 9230880)

Email: [email-masked]

Telegram Master: +447852141450

Whatsapp: +447311995450

Iridium/Bridge: +881677135349

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2025 10:43 AM
To: 'm/v Bella 1' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Operations Global' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ops 7'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: MT. BELLA 1 // VOY 03/2025 (04-02) // KHK // INFORMATION UPDATE

Date: 12/08/2025

To: SCP LINE SHIPPING

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain,

Good time!

Your b/m well received and duly noted with so many thanks.

Kindly, indicate the hour and minute of the ETA as well.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999 

 

 

From: m/v Bella 1 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2025 10:27 AM
To: 'OPS - SSG | NP ' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'ops 7' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Operations Global' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: {Spam?} RE: MT. BELLA 1 // VOY 03/2025 (04-02) // KHK //
INFORMATION UPDATE

Good day.

Vessel's ETA to Kharg Island 14/08/2025.

 

Best Regards,

Master, Capt. Volodymyr Artemov

M/T "BELLA 1" (IMO No. 9230880)

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Telegram Master: +447852141450

Whatsapp: +447311995450

Iridium/Bridge: +881677135349

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> 
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2025 8:54 AM
To: 'ops 7' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'm/v Bella 1' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
'Operations Global' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT. BELLA 1 // VOY 03/2025 (04-02) // KHK // INFORMATION UPDATE

Date: 12/08/2025

To: SCP LINE SHIPPING

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Sir,

Good time!

Pls provide us with the name of the company under which the EPDA should be
issued. 

Additionally, kindly inform us of the updated ETA (Date & Time) for the vsl.

 

Your prompt response is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999