Subject: RE: MT. BELLA1 // VOY. 03/2025 (04-02) // KHK // VSL SERVICE FEEDBACK & SERVICE CONFIRMATION
From: m/v Bella 1 <[email-masked]>
To: "'OPS - SSG | NP'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Operations Global'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2025 19:11:52 +0330

Good day.

Please find attached files.

Best Regards,

Master, Capt. Volodymyr Artemov

M/T “BELLA 1” (IMO No. 9230880)

Email: [email-masked]

Telegram Master: +447852141450

Whatsapp: +447311995450

Iridium/Bridge: +881677135349

From: OPS - SSG | NP <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2025 6:53 PM
To: 'm/v Bella 1' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Operations Global' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT. BELLA1 // VOY. 03/2025 (04-02) // KHK // VSL SERVICE FEEDBACK & SERVICE CONFIRMATION

Date: 21/08/2025                                                                                                    

To: MASTER OF MT. BELLA1

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain,

Good time!

Pls find the attached files and provide us with your sign & stamp by revert.

Pls confirm safe receipt.

Thank you in advance for your time and collaboration.

Best regards,

Operation Team

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999