Subject: SIGNING THE CARGO DOCS
From: "OPS - SSG | NP " <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2025 12:57:55 +0330

Date: 14/10/2025

To: MASTER OF THE VSL

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain,

Good time!

Considering that the terminal is putting a lot of pressure on us to get the
cargo docs signed and stamped, pls let us know if it's acceptable to you to
bring the docs on board to be signed by you as the vsl's master, but without
handing over a copy of the docs to you until the vsl is out of the no doc
status.

Kindly, be advised of the following information as per request:

*	The Charter Company's name

ATIC ENERGY FZE

*	The Shipper Company's name

GOLDEN BUSSINESS

*	Cargo Quantity

GSV: 1,975,080  Bbls (275,031.062 MT)

NSV: 1,972,611  Bbls (274,687.252 MT)

Best regards,

Operation team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999