Subject: MT. OT // VOY. 03/2025 (04-02) // KHK // NO DOC SITUATION
From: "OPS - SSG | NP" <[email-masked]>
To: "'lofashipg'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2025 19:56:46 +0330

Date: 21/10/2025

To: MASTER OF THE VSL

FM: Sea Speed Shipping Services Co./ Tehran 

Dear Captain,

Good Time!

Pls be informed that the vsl is currently under the 'no documentation'
status.

Considering this, after the completion of loading, the vsl will wait at the
anchorage until she is no longer under the 'no doc' status.

The cargo docs and the PC will be sent to you once the charterer fulfill
their obligations to the cargo seller.

Best regards,

Operation Team 

Sea Speed Group Transportation & Shipping Services

T +98 (0)21 75301000         |          F +98 (0)21 75301999